Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

No Time To Take A Lot Of Pictures!

Can't complain about the weather.




 We are hosting our monthly dinner with Brenda, Al, Ron and Anne tomorrow night and I am going to make a spinach salad, shish ke bobs, and potatoes topped with gorganzola and bacon.  
Picked quite a bit this morning and will hope for more on Friday.
It's going to be a great meal!  You will see....



  While I was out dragging the rings, Maggie and Angel came for a visit.
The outdoor arena seems very deep....we still need that rain.

I spent much of the afternoon on the phone exercising my jaw.  So long that I did not have time to make dinner.  Instead, I went down to Wegmans and picked up a few items.....plus some sesame chicken and veggies.  When I got back to the farm I made lomain and served it with a side of bananas.  Weird huh?  Always love that combo.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm loving this weather too. Hope it stays like this for a while.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Why do horsies wear masks?
Lily & Edward