Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2021

#7291 The Long Hot Summer

Heat.

Got up extra early to clean stalls, as I had to shower and be at the Farm Market before 9 so we could get set up to play by 10.






Fortunately we were under a canopy as it was in the 80s.  The breeze helped a lot.



I was not able to take videos and play at the same time so here's just one short clip.
Thanks to Tom, we now have a big amp that faces us, so we can hear what we sound like.
I had to hang my camera from my uke stand, so all the videos looked weird.
Home a little before 1.  Jana and Mike are taking a break from working on their boat and drove over to see us at the market and stay overnight to cool off.
I gave her a whole pile of books on watercolors.
This is their dog Millie.  She and Little Wonder are doing very well together.


Our house got pretty hot today, except for the kitchen where there is a window air conditioner and two fans are going.  I made the mistake of taking a nap and felt worse after I woke up.
Even chore duty.


Felt sorry for the horses....


Once again I sponged off Berlin and Rebel to cool them down.


Instead of going out to dinner, we just ordered pizza.

Little sundaes for dessert.
Now my goal is to stay cool.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Finding mud spots has been the latest fashion on our farm! Muddy caked mules! I leave them like that as it protects them from biting flies that the rain brought to life.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the market! Are you going to continue to do it all summer?