Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

#7272 Too Muggy For Me (and Little Wonder)








After chores my friend Hanny came up to pick strawberries, spinach and mixed greens.
As you can see, our dill wants to grow with everything else.
The snow peas have started climbing the strings and the cabbage is getting huge.

Can you see my buddy hiding in the garlic?
He was feeling very hot today.


Scott brought another load of fill dirt today...hopefully it will be enough to fill our dug well.

Fortunately the air conditioner did its thing in the Studio and this boy was comfortable there from 1 to 4.  Who knows, maybe in enjoys the music we played at our practice today.
This is a new song we are learning and I will am drumming in it.  Net week I will bring out my djembe that will have a much bigger sound.  It's really going to be a good one when we get it down.



I videoed every song we played today, and except for the first one I posted you have heard them all.



I'll spare you the rest.






It's supposed to go down to 58 tonight and I will be very happy!!!!
Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

If I were hot, I'd hide too!
Your garden looks great. Mine is still yuck.
We may get a little bit tilled on Saturday. My flowers though are doing quite well!