Followers

Friday, June 4, 2021

#7267 Finally....Dinner With Judy

After I posted last night, Little Wonder and I chased the sunset to get these shots.





Also took a shot in the dark of the iris.
Chores as usual this morning.





Gary picked some of our first strawberries and they were delicious.
By tomorrow I may be able to fill up a bowl.


We were invited to Judy's tonight for dinner and it was my job to make dessert.  Decided to make Apple Betty since I had all the ingredients.
What a fabulous dinner!
Salad, pot roast, carrots, asparagus, potatoes and delicious gravy.
The dessert was just right.
We can now look forward to getting together for meals with pals.


Home by 9 and the sunset was gorgeous again...but I had no energy to chase it.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

It must be4 so wonderful to meet with friends again and share that delicious meal. Sunset and sunrise, that change of season brings the deeper colours.

Val Ewing said...

Looks wonderful! I picked up pie at the farmer's market in town ... great yummy dessert, but not as good as yours!