Followers

Monday, June 21, 2021

#7285 Rain Last Night and Severe Storm Warnings Today...

















Today's pickins'.






Time for some Mac salad.
Yesterday it was very hot outside and I did not want to put on the oven to make meatloaf.  Instead, I put it in this little stainless steel crockpot and let it go on high for almost 4 hours.  Would it work?  It sure did.  Usually I put breadcrumbs or bread soaked in milk in the ground beef, but I had no milk!  So instead, I put in sour cream.  Added 2 eggs, a little BBQ sauce, roasted red peppers, panko bread crumbs and a diced onion.
Late afternoon Jenny called and invited us for pizza before going into graduation.  I put the meatloaf in the frig and saved it for tonight. We ate it cold!  I will definately do this again, as it was really good!
I had a fresh pineapple that had to be eaten, so Gary grilled it (basted with brown sugar and butter) at the same time he did the corn.

Yum.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

No kidding, you guys certainly know how to make meals! I just worry about meat and a veggie for my husband.