Followers

Friday, June 18, 2021

#7282 A Birthday/Father's Day Lunch

 A cool start to that day with a little rain, sunshine and ending with humidity.

The sky was very dramatic when I went out to the barn.
















I really need to get these sheets and blankets off the fence so they can be washed.  I like to let the rain get the first layer off.
Jenny picked us up at 11am and we were off to the Eastview Mall to look for a computer for Finn to take to college.  Before going to the Apple store I treated Jenny and Gary to lunch at PF Chang's.
We started off with lettuce wraps.....
Gary had Won Ton soup.
Have you had their lettuce wraps.....so delicious.
Gary had Mongolian Beef...
Jenny had Ginger Chicken...
and I had Sesame Chicken.
We have always enjoyed visiting this restaurant...happy with their food and service.  Too bad it's so far from Brockport.

While waiting for Jenny to get the car, it was raining and I stood under the roof by a revolving door.  My reflection in the glass was distorted and I got to see what I would look like if I was skinny!  Ha.

I had a nice long nap this afternoon and around 7 Gary went back out to work in the garden.


The sun was back out and it was muggy.



A very relaxing day off.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

That muggy came in after our rainfall the other day also. Man it was icky! However Thursday night we had some nasty storms and we got rain. Harder than needed but it was welcome.
Sounds like an excellent day!