Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Post # 7016 The Indoor Got Used Today

 We had 1 1/2 inches of rain starting last night.  Needed it.










Because it was so cold and rainy, She Sings practiced in the indoor today.
It works out well, as they can all drive right inside to unload their equipment.
The acoustics were great, but I could not get any decent recordings.






When everyone left, Karen arrived to ride Elliott and I decided to ride with her.


Rebel is a very good sport to put up with me since I have not ridden much in a long time.
Today he responded well to some lateral work.  Hopefully Jenny will ride him again soon.

By late afternoon the sun came out but it was barely 60 degrees.


By the time I finished riding it was too late to think about starting dinner,
so we had power bowls.


Night all.

PS


For the record, I would say that last nights "debate" was a total disaster.
Trump planned his attack to throw Biden into a tizzy, the moderator should have stopped
asking questions until they agreed to be respectful, and our country looked ridiculous.
If they can't get a grip on the process, we don't need anymore debates.  We are all very
aware of each candidate and their positions as we have been listening to them 24/7.
I keep thinking of things I would have said if I were Joe Biden....that is if I could have
gotten a word in.  And while I am at it....regardless of who is on the Supreme Court, they
are not there to protect the president, they are supposed to act with integrity on each case
that comes before them.  If they cave to the President, they will lose their credibility and it will
be very obvious.  So VOTE, and hope that every state is prepared to protect it's residents
in case there is violence.  We are headed for a wild ride.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

So good to hear you had a ride on Rebel. Good for you! A lot in one day singing and riding.

The debate just solidifies my opinion of our childish tantrum throwing president. They should have shut his microphone off! The moderator should have stopped him too. All in all I thought Biden did pretty well. I give him credit for not losing his temper. There are supposed to be new rules going into place for the other debates. Who knows what will happen. I'm looking forward to the vice presidential debates. That should be good...well, if his wife allows him go that is.