Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Post #7015 It's "Fall"ing Outside





We had a little rain last night.  It's been so dry around here the leaves have started falling.

I put out all the political signs I picked up yesterday.
Our next door neighbor has several on his porch and one is a big banner
for our current president....2020 no more B---Sh--.
He has had to put up with my signs for many years so I am still
happy to give him tomatoes!


We have a gigantic black walnut tree in our front yard and now the lawn is covered with
thousands, and I mean thousands of nuts.  You can't walk in the grass without rolling your ankle.



I started gathering them and it could take over 20 wheel barrow loads to move them all.





After a few days with a foot problem, I was feeling pretty good this morning
and ended up moving 50 bales of hay.  I was going to have Gary do it,
but got carried away.





My massage therapist stoped by after work and I sent her home with
peppers, eggplant, tomatoes (red and green), celery, greens, carrots,
rhubarb, strawberries and raspberries!  All organic.



We had a simple dinner.  Yellow squash and zucchini with caramelized onions and Romano cheese.
A salad....
and white hots.

Night all.





No comments: