Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Don't Drop Your Camera

I can't seem to make it though the year with my Canon Point and Shoot cameras.   During dinner I dropped it on the floor and dented it, leaving me with a nice black line in all my photos. I had to crop the last few to get rid of it. 

I could not resist taking more shots of these little cosmos that are sitting on our kitchen table.  The light above them makes the background look dark and I love the contrast.



It was another foggy morning.


Every year the crocuses come back at this time.










After chores I decided to rake the rings.  The tines need to dig deeper in the outdoor....
but it works perfectly in the indoor.







We had so many tomatoes in the house, Gary made another batch of sauce.  This time I decided to add eggplant and olives again.  There was plenty of eggplant in the garden,
but I had to go to Wegmans to get more olives.
Dinner was very Swedish.  A salad with pickled beets, mandarin oranges, candied walnuts and crumbly blu on top of greens from our garden.
I also made rice pudding and korv (the sausage Gary and Randy made).
Simple, but delicious.
That's when I dropped my camera....and had to crop the rest of the pictures.



I'll be shopping tomorrow.
Night all.




1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sorry about the camera. That stinks. Great pictures anyway. Happy shopping!