Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Open Faced Stuffed Peppers

 It looks like the entire week is going to be cool.  Not the greatest for making hay.







I picked new cosmos for the kitchen table.

By the time I got in from the barn Gary was already making a batch of sauce.
When it's cool and grey I get in the mood to do some cooking.
Started off making the stuffed green peppers....Spanish rice.
Then, I went out to pick a bunch of celery so I could make chicken salad for lunch.
The bees were very busy around the sculpture.
What do you put in your chicken salad?
I add apple, celery, craisins and walnuts.  Yum.



So I continued making the Spanish rice....
and also made a small batch of food for the pups.

While that was going on I roasted some of our red peppers.












Dinner was simple and delicious.  Tasted exactly like stuffed peppers.


Night all.




No comments: