Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2019

I Saw Fire and Rain.....

A very dreary day.
When I went out to the barn however,
I was very happy to know that Berlin had eaten all of her
grain last night and most of her hay.  There was manure in
her stall and she eaten 90% of her breakfast.
Very encouraging.








 Fortunately the rain did not start until this afternoon and
it was more of a drizzle.
That encouraged me to lay low along with my pups.
We had a fire going all day long and I did just about nothing.
Need to find a good book.


 By 4pm it was starting to rain a little harder so I tucked Rebel and the 
girls in early.  Fortunately they had been hanging out under the
shed roof at that point, or the would have really been soaked.
 The dogs went out with me wearing their coats and needed to have
their feet wiped off when they came in.
Tomorrow we may hit 50 degrees.
 For dinner, we had leftover chicken Helen and rice along with peas and a salad.
Easy and delicious.
That's it for now.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad to see Berlin is feeling better and eating and pooping!