Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

You Can Feel It

 Not a bad morning.  The front paddock was relatively dry after all the melting.

(Notice the inferior wrap on Rebel.
Karen does a much better job.)

 It was very nice to have 5 people in class today.






 I made chicken salad for dinner this afternoon so would be ready to eat
 after my Town Board meeting.
 The pups and I went out to the barn to drop off some supplies for Rebel's evening wrap.  Time to let some air get in while keeping it clean. 
 I loaded his stall with shavings this morning.
 The temperature was in the high 30s and the small pasture was getting pretty 
muddy in spots.








 The hibiscus blossom only lasted for about 30 hours.
 There was good light this afternoon.....all day long actually.

 I decided to make some chicken soup once I had the chicken salad made.

 We love having a big salad for dinner.
 I bought this bunch of flowers on February 21st and they are still hanging on.
 They sure make our kitchen look a lot brighter.
Night all.


No comments: