Followers

Friday, March 29, 2019

What a Day!

Gorgeous!








 This is the first day the outdoor arena was really nice enough for the horses
to hang out and not get filthy.







 I finally knuckled under and made an appointment with a massage therapist
today.  Arrived at Hartwell Hall at noon and was happy enough to start going again once a month.  I have not had a massage since my last therapist moved away many months ago and now I realize what I have been missing.

 Before dinner I went out to the paddock

 and totally removed Rebel's wrap.  It was dry and I decided to let it have some air while I babysat.
 Karen rode Angel and she was a very good girl.




 We both agreed that Rebel's pastern is looking better.



 Before going in, I wrapped him with some gauze and a little vet wrap topped with
a clean trailer wrap.  The vet said he could start going with no cover or ointment
but I think it is too soon.  At least he has no boot on tonight.

 I got a late start on dinner and
used whatever I had in the house.



 Made a quick sauce....had to use green onions as there were no regulars left.
It turned out well and I tossed it with some linguini.
 Unfortunately I deleted what it looked like.
So delicious.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I will take your word for a delicious meal. looking good outside, and with Rebel, ditto to that.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the new header picture! Glad you're drying out and Rebel is doing better.