Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Almost Spring....

That will probably put the whammy on the weather!




 A very cold morning, but we ended up around 50 degrees.











 By this afternoon it was warm enough for Rebel and the girls to go naked.





 I have spent the last two days cleaning out a closet that has been jammed
with crapola for years.  It must be the sunshine, as I am ready to unload a 
ton of stuff.  It serves as a place for my clothes, a dresser, dish towels, art supplies, old examples I used during my teaching career, barn clothes, board games, flower vases, kitchen aids (food processor, blender etc.), blah blah blah.
Unbelievable!  I'm about 80% through the process.
 Of course all the horses rolled and they were a disaster.  
This was their first day in the outdoor arena and they took full advantage.
Angel and Maggie were the worst and Karen was not real excited that
their blankets were off.




 After they were tucked in and had their sheets on I went back to the house.

 Gary had a dinner meeting so the pups and I drove down to
Ralph and Rosies for some pizza.

 I made a salad and that was that.

 The sunset was just as beautiful as sunrise.
Night all.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Whew!!! Cleaning out, have you been reading about decluttering? Good to see naked ladies, here we have them only in the garden!!!

Val Ewing said...

I've been doing a lot of that also. Cleaning outside stuff though. Old windows from gosh only knows when stored in the shed in a huge pile. Old fencing dumped here and there.
I'm glad the horses had a good roll! Mine are enjoying the dirt and mud and giving themselves mud/dirt baths to loosen their winter hair.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Cleaning out old stuff always makes me feel better. Our herd doesn't have blankets anymore except for the most extreme weather. They're a little dirtier but they don't seem to mind the weather at all. Great pictures of the skies!