Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Scarlett O'Hara

9pm and the temperature is 54 degrees!
I'll take it.




 We had a limp sunrise and the rest of the day was grey
At least it didn't rain.





 After chores I put Berlin and Rebel in the grooming room so I could take off his boot
and get him cleaned up.  I left them there for a couple hours so his wound could
have air on it while he and his pal devoured some nice second cutting.

 He was great and Berlin was not so happy to be inside babysitting.


 As soon as they were turned out, Rebel rolled...

 reared and bucked
 before he ran after the girls.



 I took it easy for part of the afternoon and Gary delivered 5 boxes
of things (that I cleaned out of my closet) to Life Solutions in Hamlin.
Tip of the iceberg as we have many more items to donate.

Tonight we were invited to have dinner with Brenda and Al.
I made roasted veggies....


 and a salad with apples, raisins, bananas, grapes, crumbly blue and caramelized walnuts.
 Before we left I went out to check on Rebel's wrap.



 Looked ok.


 All was well and we headed into Brockport.
 Dinner was outstanding....as usual.


 The dessert....homemade custard pie topped with raspberries and cream.
We always enjoy these dinners and
 dropped the rest of the pie off at Jenny's on the way home.
What a treat!
 I went up to Brenda and Al's studio to check out their latest projects.



 They have both been well recognized for their outstanding work.
Their studio is perfect.

 Finally.
Here is Scarlett O'Hara, their new dog.
What a sweet girl.  She is 7 years old and has settled in beautifully.
 They lost Tootsie a couple of months ago and fate brought them together.
Such a great match.
 Night all.



2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Scarlett O'Hara, what a loving home for you. And Rebel, the dancer of all times, would give Fred a run for his money.

Val Ewing said...

What a beauty of a dog and .. so happy to see Rebel being a goof!
Our weather has turned warmer also.
Time for me to wander about the woods and look for signs of spring.