Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Two in a Row!





 Only 36 degrees, but gorgeous.

 I pulled the Rebel into the grooming room before my class started and
redid his wrap.  
 I need to get more air on this wound.


 Class at 10:30.





 When it was over I went out to the grooming room and threw all the bedding
from this stall into the other.  Then Gary helped me move some mats and I'm all
set with a dry, clean place where I can put Rebel without his wrap.  I'm going to give a try tomorrow afternoon before he gets put in for the night.  Hopefully Berlin will love keeping him company and they can dine on some good hay.






 Board meeting tonight.
On the way home I stopped at Wegmans to pick up a few things.
 Pretty dark when I got back to the farm.
Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I just love the fox family!