Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hello Sara!

This morning it was raining and I needed an umbrella to 
get to the barn without getting soaked.







 I had only two students in class this morning.
Two of us started painting our bird houses 
and Tina is almost finished with her drawing.

 Phoebe and Little Wonder relaxed.


 Around 1 our friend, Ted F. stopped in for a visit before heading off to Buffalo.


 At 5 we had a Town Board meeting at the Lodge in the Park
followed by a meeting with two Town Boards and the Village Board
to discuss funding for our library.
 It was very positive and I hope it is just the first of joint meetings.
 So refreshing to work together!





 I got home a little after 7... just in time.
Thecrazysheeplady is in town.  So good to see her.
We went to "Grampa Sam's for dinner.
Now we all need a nap.



Night all.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I’ll be interested to see if Sara goes home with a lamb in the back of her SUV!