Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WELCOME FOLLOWER #138....AGAIN

I just welcomed follower #138 a short time ago...then one disappeared so here I am doing it again.


















Today I would like to introduce Liesl, a horse riding instructor from South Africa.  She is into endurance riding and can be found at:  alittleafricanmagic.blogspot.com
I don't know too much about her yet, but in looking at her blog...I see that she and her husband have a lot of beautiful goats!  and horses of course.  Check her out.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

From a warm room... it looks splendid! I am sure the cold, the shoveling make the experience less thrilling.

I love L'Orange, such a beautiful cat. Thank you for giving him a place he can call home.

And that dinner? Looks delicious! Do you eat the fruit with the rest of the food or after, as dessert?

sandy said...

I checked her out and she has an interesting blog!