Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SEYMOUR THE TIGER AND SIDNEY HIS BUDDY ARE STILL AT CAMP.

The first thing I did this morning when I went out to the barn was clean and fill the water troughs. Somehow I managed to get through chores quickly.



By 9:30 I was at Apple Creek Farm and mowed the lawn. Louise still has beautiful flowers blooming....

and the apples are starting to pick up some size.
The temperature was not too bad...

Hurried home, took a shower and hooked up with Judy C. I was introducing her to the Carlton Grill for lunch.
It was so beautiful, we sat out on the porch overlooking a corn field.
When we finished our lunch and things quieted down...Steve (the owner/chef) came out and sat with us for almost half an hour.
He and Judy talked about menu item possibilities for vegetarians. Steve was totally receptive and will make just about anything if they just give him a heads up. I bet that Judy and Randy will be out there for dinner in the next couple of days.

When we got back to Brockport I went over to Pam's to pick up Seymour and Sidney.
Earlier, she had emailed me some photos. Look at Seymour! He joined the club and was nursing from the Mama kitty...and she let him!

Sidney was very active today....all over the place.

Seymour is allowed to go in and out. He has quite a social life as many children have been visiting and spend a lot of time with the kittens.
It was decided that they will all be wormed and spend a few more days together before I take them home. OK with me, but Pam needs a break. She is a very caring person and wants good homes and all the best for these kittens. They have been dominating her kitchen for six weeks and they have had her full attention. I think Jenny took Finn and Coop over to meet them this afternoon.
Did evening chores...had a visit from Darrin (Winnie's owner) and Gary worked on the Studio Barn until dark.
We ate dinner at 9. Fruit plates again. Greens, cottage cheese, mango, blueberries, blackberries, apricots, green grapes and bananas. Loved it.
The ponies are tucked in and I am outahere!

Night all.

4 comments:

restoration42 said...

Do Phoebe and Gucci know that their world is about to change dramatically? Those two kitten are beyond cute. I predict they will soon rule your ranch.

Louise said...

You are going to have so much fun with those kittens. That fruit plate looks yummy. I think I might have one for breakfast.

Gayle said...

I bet the grandkids are going to have a lot of fun with the kittens.

Nea said...

I love the shot of the kitten, Sidney (?), giving the newspaper his attention, is he been taking part in the reading program too ;)