Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

SEYMOUR AND SIDNEY ARE HOME!

Up and out earlier than usual. The cooler temperatures restore my energy. Cleaning the stalls was a piece of cake with the new shavings I put in yesterday. All the ponies have fluffy beds.

Before 9am I started mowing the lane. The corn has to be seven feet tall!

Finished up around 12:30. Had lunch, pulled out a few more onions and washed some clothes.

At 4pm I went down to Pam's to pick up Seymour and Sidney...they were busy playing with the rest of the gang. Two kittens had left earlier.


Seymour was running the show.

Jenny called and wanted to bring the boys up to spend some time with the kitties. They also brought a pizza! Tomorrow they are leaving for a few days at Cape Cod...what fun. I finished chores just before they arrived.
We have a mud room off the kitchen which I turned it into a place for Seymour and Sidney so they could get away from the dogs. Sidney had never seen one and did the usual cat thing when he saw them. He is SO TINY!
Seymour seemed totally at home.
I gave them a crate that I keep open, so they have a quiet place to rest.

Coop and Finn were happy to be able to hold them...little claws and all.

After they left, things settled down and when I finish posting, they will get more attention.

The evening sun was gorgeous.
Gar ran a lot of errands today, and will leave tomorrow for Chautauqua and the Take A Seat Auction...washed a lot of his clothes.
The dynamic duo took a snooze...and will probably be up all hours.
Night all.

7 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh, I can remember having kittens. They seem to zing around up and over everything all night long making quite a racket. Hopefully these two won't give you too much trouble.

Sandra said...

The kittens are really very cute. Sidney makes Seymour look big!

Is that a bauhaus chair I spy there?

Louise said...

That last picture, of the two of them snuggled together, is wonderful!

Terry said...

Big kitty and little kitty curled up together...just too cute!

allhorsestuff said...

CUTE!!!
Oh that Tabby reminds me of my Mike Madison Cat!
XO
Kac

Unknown said...

Hi Lori. After looking at the third picture I finally understand that line about -"The corn is as high as an elephant's eye". Of course - American corn -maize.
Thanks, Mike.

sandy said...

Coop and Finn - great names.