Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

IT AIN'T OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS....

Just when I was ready to call it a night, I received photos from Jan Connors. She just finished competing at Walnut Hill for the first time and placed in one of her classes. Jan is an experienced dressage rider who bought a beautiful boarding facility near here a few years ago. She has worked very hard to get this pony ready for a show of this quality and I am super proud of her accomplishments. Congratulations Jan and that beautiful Chloe.









And that's not all! My chief contributing photographer sent me another batch of photos as Christina's World was located in Mendon Ponds Park taking in the Presentation Pleasure Drive.
People line up along the road to watch the parade of beautiful horses and vehicles in their last day of competition at Walnut Hill.



There's DJ.



I love this mule!





These three minis are from Kateland Farm, which is just a few miles from here. There are around 70 of these little creatures there at all times....and they have curtains in their stall windows (the barn looks like a bunk house).

4 comments:

Mary Olson said...

What a great parade! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Ed said...

Those are some very cool shots..:-)

restoration42 said...

Horses, costumes, carriages - just gorgeous. I can just see you out there next year!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Ugh - I'd forgotten it was Walnut Hall time. Too hot!