Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Post #7159 Flowers for Phoebe

At 7:30am we were at the Brockport Animal Hospital with Doc Edwards, saying goodbye to Phoebe.  She was tired and needed some rest from all her fainting.  It was very peaceful.  Gary and Little Wonder were there with me.  Of course we were all basket cases during and after, but it was time and she will be missed by many.  This afternoon, Alison and Bill A. sent the most beautiful flowers and there have been over 150 messages.  What a fan club. We heard from Germany, Scotland, France, New Zealand and from friends all around the country.  Thank you so much for your caring words.  I miss her already and hope Little Wonder is going to be ok.  Ironically they both had grooming appointments today and he had to go it alone for the first time.







 

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I’m so sorry to hear this news. I know how hard it is to let go of a beloved member of the family. I wish you peace as you have given peace to Phoebe.

Nancy J said...

I woke early this morning and in my heart knew you would say goodbye to Phoebe today. A loss that seems a bottomless hole, but your love and being there for her will have been all the love she needed. Hugs and much love.XXXXX

Grey Horse Matters said...

I’m so sorry to hear about Phoebe. She was so sweet. I will miss seeing her pics in your posts. I know how hard this is for you and the family. She was a beloved member of your family and also to all of us who knew her through you. I feel so bad for you all. She will be missed by everyone. Goodbye sweet girl.