Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Post #7156 Zoom

Today would have been my Mom's One Hundred and First Birthday.
Her Mom (my Nanna) was also born on this day.

Phoebe continues to get a little outside time before Little Wonder and I head to the barn for chores.



Cold but quiet.








This afternoon I checked in with the Buskers Zoom Fest as two of my pals had birthdays.
This is very different from what we do with She Sings.  Only one person is unmuted and sings a song while the others play their parts at home.  The sound quality is very different but it keeps everyone connected while we wait out the Covid business.







It lasted from 1:45-3:30 and it was good to see everyone.

Good light.
I had evening chore duty.  It was still nice and bright when I went out.





Almost dark when I got back in.

We needed a vegetarian dinner so I made pasta with caramelized onions and cherry tomatoes and a nice salad.  A very simple and delicious combo.

Of course Phoebe fainted a couple times today.

Boy, do I need a nap.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Night duties for an ailing dog or cat can be tiring, maybe do as I did and have a nap during the daytime, when Felicity was not well. Looks mighty cold.