Followers

Friday, February 5, 2021

Post #7147 Same Old

Very heavy winds and in the low 30s with sun off and on. 

Phoebe made it to the barn for morning chores again.






Unfortunately, before dinner this pup tried to go through some deep snow and fainted again.
I did many things chicken today.
Made chicken and gravy.
Chicken salad.
Chicken stock.


As per usual, the afternoon was very relaxed.




Dinner was different.  We had the chicken and gravy on toast....
and a salad with pears, apples, craisins, walnuts and croutons.
Not much action at Skoog Farm.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Maybe a good time for you all to be cosy by the fire.

Val Ewing said...

I can say this. Your food is amazing. I don't have that sort of imagination for cooking. It lays elsewhere.
We have sunlight and subzero temps. However I did make a supper from a recipe last night! Yipee! A new one on me!
Hugs to Phoebe.