Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Post #7143 A New Crown



Just after the pups and I went out to the barn, it started to snow.  Gary brought hot water out to the trough and picked up Phoebe....the new routine.








I had a 1 o'clock appointment with my dentist in Batavia so he could replace the crown on a molar that broke off a couple of weeks ago when I was eating pancakes!
Got home at 4 and did not take a lot of photos today.

Phoebe fainted again.  Somehow she recovers in 10 seconds and looks like this.



Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I think Phoebe and you can share tales of your day together. Still looking mighty cool up there.

Val Ewing said...

Are you going to get some of those nasty weather and storms?
We are headed to subzero temps this weekend.
Awww Phoebe, so beautiful!