Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Poost #7161 What A Difference A Day Makes

This morning I did not have to make chicken soup for Phoebe to take her pills.  Didn't have to take her outside before chores.   Did not have to watch her faint.  A real void.

But, we still had to feed the horses.




Little Wonder is such a loyal boy.  He has stuck with me since we brought him home over 4 years ago.



Not really back to normal and like to take naps.  I don't know if it's his haircut or if he really looks sad.  He is getting plenty of attention.
We can't get over the beautiful flowers that were sent for Phoebe, along with over 250 FB messages, emails and calls.  She sure had a following, and we really appreciate all the supportive comments.




We still had to eat dinner, and had a fresh salad
with the leftover soup I made yesterday.  Gary said it was best....EVER.
Time to get out by the fire with my pup.

Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Many years ago a senior High School student in New Zealand won a speech prize and the title was
" Stop The World, I want to get off"
and that is how I have felt so often after a loss. The sun still rises in the morning, chores still wait, and time does not stand still.The chores will still be there , Lori, and Phoebe will still be there in your heart and memories, the messages and flowers show how distant friends care so much.

Val Ewing said...

I know I was waiting with each day to see how Phoebe was doing. I have really no words to offer that can bring you comfort. However you have so many wonderful memories with her. And now LW needs some comfort.
Things will feel 'empty' for a while.