Followers

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Still Slacking Off....

Felt well enough to go out and clean stalls this morning
but spent most of the day prone in front of the fire.
There was about an inch of very wet snow and the 
red coats were back on.













 I also had chore duty tonight.  Fortunately the big flakes 
stopped coming down this afternoon and it was above freezing.
If there is mud....these ponies will find it.




Got them tucked in and had more chicken soup and a PB and J 
sandwich for dinner.  No food sounds good.  Many of our friends are
watching the Bill's game, eating pizza and wings.

This morning I was supposed to go to the inauguration of Adam Bello, our
newly elected County Executive.  Fortunately I was able to watch the entire
thing on my computer.  Very refreshing to listen to someone in that position
who is interested in bipartisanship.  He sure is starting off on the right foot.

I hope I feel better tomorrow, this is a real drag.
Night all.

No comments: