Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

May I Suggest....

Yet another grey, but relatively mild day.
A change is on the way. 
















 A few days ago, some friends in Nova Scotia lost their dog.
Her name was Sophie and I discovered her through my Journal.
She had her own site and I followed her and her owners for years.
 Long ago, I told them about a dog that I saw when I was
at Wegmans and she looked just like Sophie.
Ironically, today that dog's owner pulled into the parking space
right next to me.  Had not see her for several years.
Sophie is sending a message.....
 This afternoon She Sings rehearsed here.
 One of our members was missing, but we worked on about 14 songs anyway.
Several opportunities have come up and we should be having some
gigs over the next few months.
 By the time we finished, the sun was going down.
 Gary had a board/dinner meeting and I went down to
the Exempts to meet some friends for a spaghetti dinner.
The place was packed.  No cooking for me!
I have never seen these two in the same bed.  True pals.




Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

I still have to reconnect to Facebook, but Ron sent me the email with the saddest news. Their grief will be overwhelming, and Sophie will leave an enormous gap in their lives and hearts. How we find that a pet, whatever breed or age or colour, can have such a huge place in our lives. For you, maybe spring is on the way.