Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Foodies....

More snow, lots of wind and freezing!













 Company coming for dinner.
Making lasagna 101.








 Leftover ingredients?
Make roll ups and put everything left in a pie plate.

 Top with sauce and cheese....throw in the freezer
for another meal.


 This afternoon Gary and I went down to visit a friend at Brookdale
for a couple of hours.  When we got back to the farm I got a few things
ready for our dinner, then I went out to do evening chores.
I'm quite certain they were all happy to get out of the wind.




 The roads were iffy part of the day, but Ed and Lisa made
the 45 minute trip anyway, and we had a great time
over dinner.  Started off with a few simple appetizers.






Needless to say, after a cozy evening, we are all full and ready for a nap.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Best food ever...at your place! If I ever get out that way...I'm coming for eats!
Our weather is to come out of the deep freeze and get more freezing drizzle and ice stuff later this week. Bleh.