Followers

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Drenched!

Light rain....all day long.




 Part of the driveway was like an ice skating rink.



 After chores I took a quick shower and went down to the Rec Center
to Volunteer for Souper Bowl III, an outstanding event sponsored
by the Sweden Senior Association.
 163 tickets were sold ($5) which entitled you to try 17 different
soups donated by local restaurants.
 There was also a huge bake sale
(of course we bought a peach pie and some cookies).
 Then, I also picked up a couple of gorgeous hats from the knitters.
This year they produced over 800 hats.










 It was a huge success and I'm sure we will do it again.
 Meanwhile back at the ranch....it was still raining.





 Tucked the horses in by 5 so they could get out of the weather.
 Nothing special for dinner.  We each had a piece of leftover pizza and
I made myself a salad.
Time to get out by the fire.
Night all.

No comments: