Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Chicken Soup

If the sunrise was beautiful in Rochester, it sure was nothing 
special here.  A grey and coolish day above freezing.




 Phoebe and Little Wonder were both happy to go back in
the house before I finished chores.










 Class at 10:30.  We had not met since December 17th 
and it sure seemed like a long time ago.
 Three of my students are in watercolor mode.







 The pups and I must be in a rut....the fire puts us
in the twilight zone and we can't stay awake.


 I made a pot of chicken soup for dinner.  This time I put in rice and added lemon juice.
Love it that way.
 It has also been almost three weeks since
She Sings rehearsed.  I must say that it is hard to
be out of that groove for such a long time.
Let's see how we sound tomorrow.
Night all.


No comments: