Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chorus Concert Tonight!

I love singing with the high school chorus!  They are so talented!!!
The house (Baptist Church) was packed, upstairs and down.

Maryellen is the director of our chorus.  She retired from the music department of the High School where I taught.
Liz Banner is the current director of the High School Chorus and was one of Maryellen's students.
She has done an amazing job with these kids.


 



We sang 16 songs...4 of them with the HS Chorus.

They sang 3 pieces by themselves...all were superb.
 

Afterward there was a reception.  Lots of food and drink!





A very nice evening...but now I am tired.
Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Goose bumps, and tears, literally, as I listened to " What a Wonderful World" superb trumpet solo finish, then " Abide with me" those singers, choristers, are so talented. Thanks you so very much for sharing this with us. Jean.