Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE WEATHER IS ON THE MEND...

Good Morning Abbe!  
Sunshine and freezing with the wind.  
Does this look like a Colorado Sky?

This stone wall used to be the foundation for our wood shed.  Currently,  Jon Katz at Bedlam Farm is doing a series of photographs on stone walls.

After chores, I took Gary's truck over to Greg Thompson's to get some advise about repairing the dent I put in it a few days ago. First he served me a homemade waffle, then we drove over to a neighbors garage where he put the truck on a lift.  He pounded out the dent and when I offered to pay him he refused to give me a bill.  My lucky day.
























Winnie and Justine went out for Parade Practice, and when they got back all the horses were at the gate...waiting....






I moved a lot of brush this afternoon as we are having a pick up pretty soon.
Gary spent hours moving manure to the gardens.








When I took a break, Phoebe and Gucci were all over me while I was crashing in the living room.




































This is the view from my chair....looking at "command central."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures of Phoebe and others.
If your friends are interested in French stone walls, I have many pîctures.
See you soon

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Hey! When did you come out to Colorado and take a picture of our sky? You should have dropped by for tea :D

Lovely pictures as always!
xoxo