Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

AWARD TIME FROM A READER...


What a very special surprise, when I turned on my computer this morning.  Kim, from Enlightened Horsemanship (http://enlightenedhorsemanship.net), bestowed this award on me and said the following:

"Lori Skoog of the Skoog Farm Journal reveals the beauty and grace of everyday life.  When a person is able to shine a light on the minutiae of daily living and reveal it to be beautiful, they are true artists.  Thank you Lori for posting beauty everyday."

I am truly honored to be thought of this way and appreciate the recognition....and to be in such good company....   Please go to her site and see the others who were selected.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori
How pretty that flower looks against the black background of your site. Though In hindsight, I should have made it orange.

I might try that.....and send you a new one.

Happy Sunday!
Kim

Esther Garvi said...

I couldn't agree more with Kim! I love how you let us in on life as you experience it, and because you stop to see so many quality moments, so do we! So thank you Lori, I always enjoy visiting and seeing what the Skoog farm is up to "today"!

Warm greetings from Ishtar's Ark!

allhorsestuff said...

Lovely as you, this award!!! You truly are a shining light Lori!
Kac

restoration42 said...

This award seems like it personifies your blog - it celebrates the very essence that I enjoy so much.

Gayle said...

Glad to see you broke your "no award" rule. You do shine a light on every minute of every day. Very nice award to receive.