Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MORE PHOTOS FROM CHRISTINA'S WORLD...





Let me tell you about Tina.  She and her husband live on what I would call a "Gentleman's Farm."
I really got to know her well when she joined my art class over 7 years ago...she has been here for 99% of the classes held every Tuesday.  Because of our common interest in horses and dogs, we have become good friends (we also enjoy cooking, music, photography and art).  4 years ago we attended obedience classes with our dogs (DJ and Phoebe)...beginner, intermediate and advanced.
When we finished them we took our Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog examinations and DJ and Phoebe became involved with one of the first Reading Dog Programs in this area.  We are now in our third year.  Anyway....we enjoy going to horse events like Walnut Hill and don't go anywhere without our cameras.  One more thing!  Roger got Tina a new, fantastic camera and several lens that allow her to get some fabulous close ups.  Because I appreciate her photos, I want to share them with the rest of the world.  Believe me, DJ has a fan club!  I have posted many pieces of her artwork on Tuesdays (The Skoog Farm Workshop day).

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I think DJ must be one of the best groomed dogs around.