Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO.....


It's time for me to write a public thank you for all the great comments you have been leaving. Kim, how sweet it is....to hear that someone finds my photos to be a natural fix.  Gayle, it really was not difficult to teach Abbe to whoa on command.  She started out doing it next to me on a lead line, then on a lounge line, free lounging....and finally she would walk (loose) next to me and stop when I asked.  I will admit that some carrots were involved at the beginning.  To my new readers, thank you for finding me...I have enjoyed looking at your sights (I am quite motivated to start an altered book).  Those of you from Ontario....I owe you some photographs from this side of Lake Ontario.  Tamara...I would love to see some of your art, and I am keeping Aaruba in my thoughts.  Rebecca, your writing is amazing.  Ken and Virginia, I can always count on you for some unique and gorgeous photographs.  San, I am waiting for a new post!!! (Can always tell when you are busy).  Esther and Lynda (Africa)....I have learned more about your countries in the last year than I did the rest of my life...you two are amazing!!!  Fe...my first real blogging buddy!!!  you are always there with some of the most important words anyone could write. Nea, Mike and Ann...thank you for staying in touch from Sweden and the UK....Did you ever look at my link to Ishtar's Ark?  KK...you and your horse are right where you belong.  and Sue...what a caretaker you are...you have the luckiest animals!  Victoria (Virginia)....how many times did I call you by the wrong name?  As for Grey Horse Matters....is there anyone who does not read you????  Cheri, I am so glad I found you through the Coyote.  and I can't leave out Valerie in France, who has become a real regular.  Bonjour!!!

I sincerely do appreciate the interest you have taken in my Journal....and that goes for anyone I may have left out...like my good friend Tina, who has been my support system since she introduced me to the BEDLAM FARM JOURNAL...I have not been the same since...

No comments: