Today I was presented with the Honest Scrap Award by Victoria over at Teachings of the Horse (see link). It is with much appreciation that I accept it. Now I have the task of writing 10 things about myself.
1. For me, having horses is living the dream.
2. My favorite style of music is Doo Wop...I know all the words.
3. When I was 5 and 6 I lived with my Nanna, who did not speak English. I spoke Albanian at home and English in school.
4. I love African Dance and Drumming. On Saturdays, there is open drumming down at the college and anyone can join the group.
5. Being involved in the community is very important to me.
6. I am working on the development of a project I started called "Art Walks On Water"...trying to get a piece of art installed at every port and waterfront along the New York State Canal System...524 miles and over 230 towns. You can see this on my link.
7. I enjoy public speaking and making presentations.
8. I am in awe of the abilities of my grandchildren as they grow up.
9. This Journal has definately had an impact on my picture taking, and I can't say enough about all the amazing people I have met.
10. The older I get, the more important health becomes.