Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET....

This was my view to the North this morning.  Just a little bit of snow, but EXTREMELY cold.

To the East the sky was not so bright....



...but by the time I went out to do chores, it was quite dramatic.

The Gucci just may turn into a snow dog.

As you can see, Target likes to sleep down at night....he gets his bedding all over his body.


I love this shot of Joe....look at those eyelashes!!!

This frozen tundra is my outdoor riding arena, post melting and refreezing...no way could you ride on it.
There is a stone wall on the north side of the arena...

This is the field next to the lane which is on the edge of the arena.


I keep thinking about this huge pine tree that grows in the middle of two roofs on our back porch.  How will we ever be able to get it down???


Jenny brought the boys up to meet Gucci.  She thought they were great.


Finn wanted to make sure Phoebe did not feel left out.

Both Finn and Coop worked on some computer art...

Nanna helped the Coop with Pooh....

Then is was time for Sequence...Finn is getting pretty good at this.


Coop finally figured out how to keep his finger on the mouse so he could draw with it.


Of course Ice came along.  He tried to squeeze his body into little Gucci's bed.


Can you see my tonsils Nanna?


I won!


"Why are you sucking your thumb Coop?"  "I'm only 3," he said.


I took a short video of Abbe, who went back into work today, but it won't upload.  Any suggestions????


Before dark, the sky in the west was beautious maximas.  Now, I really need a nap.

1 comment:

Victoria Cummings said...

Predictions of the worst snowstorm of the winter have certainly damped my visions of Spring. Are you getting dumped on yet? Your sky is so magnificent!