Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009

ONE OF THOSE DAYS....

I woke up at 7:09 and it was too dark for me to get motivated... let the dogs out and went back to bed until I saw some light.
Phoebe and Gucci are pretty much in the groove now.  They get up, go out, eat, and wait for me to come in from chores.  We go out for a run, and the day begins.

The horses needed to have some protection from the elements, so last night they all got groomed and I put their sheets on.  It may be 50 on Wednesday, but today it was in the mid 30s.

I prepared the agenda for our meeting at the Senior Center, went there, and ended up at Wegmans to buy groceries on my way home.  Had to drive back down to Clarkson to pick up some dog food at Countryside Feed.  They eat Premium Edge...it is the best I have ever found...no garbage in it.  Finally got home and went out to do chores a little early as we were invited out to dinner.

And what a dinner it was...grilled London Broil, rice, fabulous stir fried veggies,  pickled beets (from our garden) and a nasty dessert.





















Now for a tour of the McLane-Sundquist Homested.  They have collections of all kinds....antiques.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely antiques!
Lori, you lead such a busy life, I can only compare you to my mother!
Your animals look great, the food looks lovely! Hope you got to enjoy a nice coffee moment to? Or maybe you're not a coffee drinker?
The princesses are way too cute on that couch!

Gayle said...

Quite the collection. I'm going to guess that dessert was of the chocolate nature high in calories and not really nasty! :) Ahhh, the life of a dog.

Anonymous said...

If I still lived in a place with a Wegman's, I'd have no money left. Amazing store.