Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NUMBER 5....


This was the last of five balmy days.  The clouds looked pink this morning and the temperature started right out near 50.
Around 9am we had an absolute cloudburst, but the horses didn't seem to mind it.
Gary helped me finish chores so we could get down to Chorus practice by 10.  Today, we really sounded pretty good...Next Wednesday we have a performance.
Around 3 I took a shedding blade out to the back pasture and attempted to clean up the herd.
I got a bag full of hair off Masterpiece.  Then, I "mulched" the hay in the front paddock and went on to work with Abbe.  This was an easy day...quiet...(hopefully the video got posted).


At 4:30 I went to the house to get the dogs and we went for a long walk down the lane.  There is still a lot of water in the ditch and the tree reflections were everywhere.


By the time I got back to the house, once again, the sky was very dramatic
Fish scales .....

Tonight is going to be a no brainer....no committments...got a fire going...time to kick back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful photos.
I can always count on you for a nature fix.