Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SNOW IN THE MORNING...GRASS AT NIGHT















When I left the house this morning it was not snowing....but by the time I put the horses out the ground was covered.  It was strange to walk back and not see one footprint.




































































































Phoebe and Gucci play much of the day.  They both went out to the barn with me this afternoon....twice. One of those times I picked up a wheelbarrow full of dirty tack and brought it back to the kitchen, where I spent a lot of time cleaning it.  Gucci watched the entire process. 











 




































By the time I went back to the house after chores, the sky was beautiful.  Tomorrow I'm planning on a warm up.

5 comments:

Kenney's said...

What's the story with the tack and tote in the living room? Getting ready for Abby's away from farm training?

allhorsestuff said...

ALl I can say is WOWEE..your header and early am picture are fabulous Lori.
That is a lot of tack..between you and I..we could open a tack store easy!
Kac

Gayle said...

I'm sorry about the snow. That just stinks. Come on Spring...we are all ready! :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, let me be your first client!!! I LOVE tack! We have so little of it here in Niger, except for what I manage to bring with me from Sweden...

Lori, I just adore the pictures of Miss Ph and Melle G together! You sure made the right choice!!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures! Love the new header too. The weather is so unpredictable this time of year. Oh, and don't remind me of all the tack that needs cleaning. I'm just not ready to start that yet.