Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

#1998 PART IV LATER.....

This afternoon the ski was beautiful.

Darrin and Winnie had a lesson at 2:15, and when they got back, Berlin was all hyped up...performing.


















































































































Trina was doing chores tonight and Gary and I had a picnic for all the volunteers who worked at the Welcome Center. The weather was still holding out.

Gary went down early and I arrived around 5. Did not want to expose myself to everyone, although I'm doing much better today.

There were tons of ducks in the Canal.

A family was out for an afternoon cruise.

These handsome birds love to look for food and are really quite tame.



On the way home I stopped at Wegmans to buy more kleenex and I had a real craving for some lemon sourbet. Isn't it weird how that happens?

They don't want you to take photos in the store, but I couldn't help myself when I saw these flowers.

It's almost couch time. Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, Lori---Sara