Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Time to Get Out the Sweaters

 The cooler temperatures are sticking around.  It was so cold in our house last night I had to get a third blanket...and this morning I turned on the furnace for the first time.




It was bridge day at the library.  



When I got back to the farm I started working on dinner.  We were in the mood for white Naan pizzas.

Got everything all set before Little Wonder and I went out to tuck in Rebel and Buddy.



There is so much color just before it gets dark.

Someone had been rolling in the mud.


Another beautiful sunset.

The pizza was delicious....and so easy to make.
I'm happy to say that my friends in Florida are ok and so are their animals.  It could have been so much worse.  Time to listen Obama.  Liz Cheney and 3 Trump employees sure had a lot to say, discouraging Republicans not to vote for Trump.  I sure would like to know what his crew sees in him.
Night all.




1 comment:

Sandra said...

I need to pay attention to the night sky. Pizza looks good!

There is no accounting for the devotion the Trump cult has for that person. Trash on legs is what he is.