Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Stuffed Shells

In the high 40s this morning....but my kind of day.





After chores I started mowing the rest of the pastures.



Once again the boys kept me company.



I had to go to the library for bridge this afternoon and was unable to finish.  Will do that tomorrow.





The shiny pennies are looking terrific.


My partner and I came in dead last playing bridge.  Weird cards and some mistakes.   On the way home I called Jenny and invited her and Scott to dinner.  After not having done so in decades, decided to make stuffed shells.   I got on it as soon as I was back at the farm.
Had so many shells I had to put them in two containers.

Dinner was delicious and I can't believe I have not made them in decades.

Jenny went with me to do chores when we were finished (only takes 10 minutes).



Rebel and Buddy were ready to eat.  They are both such sweet boys.

Little Wonder can't get enough of Jenny.

We had apple Betty and ice cream for dessert and I forgot to take photos.  So good.
Night all.

PS
Did you see Liz Cheney and Kamala at the rally tonight?  Such a crazy time in the political world.  If only the right people were tuned in.

 

No comments: