Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2024

More Soup

Another chilly day.  So much strong wind the ground is covered with leaves again.







After chores I went to Wegmans, where I spoke to some of my musician pals for ages....enough for my ice cream to melt.  Went for 5 things and came home with three bags bursting.  I decided to make a big pot of Alfredo Lasagna Soup.  
First I sautéed some Italian sausage.  Then I added mushrooms and onions.
Topped that with minced garlic and a major load of spinach.

Added chicken stock and brought it to a boil.  Dropped in some broken pieces of lasagna noodles and let them get tender.   Put in some oregano and basil.
Made a white sauce....added Romano cheese...
combined it with the other ingredients and was all set for dinner.  Jenny was going to join us.



Chores at 6:15.  Rebel had a leaf hanging from his chin.




I was happy to see the pink sky again.


Night all.

No comments: