Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

End of the Season Pasture Mowing

Cooler today.  Loved it.






After chores I decided to make Apple Betty and I can't wait to try it.
Little Wonder and I had some down time....




and then I went out to mow the outdoor arena.  (I must admit that I really miss having band practice on Wednesdays).
The grass and weeds have filled in nicely.

The boys kept me company while I mowed the small pasture.







By late afternoon the library and living room were loaded with light.


Beans, weiners and coleslaw for dinner.


Tucked the boys in at 7.
Night all.

About the debate.
JD Vance might be an ivy leaguer and a debater, but he is also a liar and did not answer most of the questions.  Worried about fact checking, guess he knew he was going to be telling some fibs.  Walz could have been more aggressive, but he held his own and gave more specific information.  For JD not being able to admit that T lost the election was very telling....I'm sure he had his marching orders.  The breaking news today regarding the Jack Smith issue is going to be very interesting.

 

No comments: