Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Hail.....

Quite a bit warmer today and a little muggy.  By 6:30pm it got dark and started to rain with storm warnings.

After chores Gary and I went down to Brockport.  He got coffee and I went to the farm market, where I got squash, cabbage and green beans.  On the way home we stopped at Wegmans and then country Max for shavings.

The Buffalo Bills were playing today in Texas so Little Wonder and I watched the game this afternoon. He slept most of the time.


After a terrible first half, they tied the game and lost by a last minute field goal.  The spirit they had in their first three games seems to have disappeared.


Gary finished putting a couple of coats of paint on the screen door to the basement (while he listened to the game on the radio) and it looks brand new.  It has been there for decades and was just stained.
He also continued working on the gardens until it started to sprinkle.

Fortunately I took an umbrella with me to the barn for evening chores.




Just when I started walking back to the house it started to hail and you could hear all the pings on the metal barn roofs (and the car).  A cool down is on the way.
Night all.

 

No comments: