Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Spring Cleaning in the Grooming Room

I must be getting my energy back.  After chores I was in the grooming room for 3 1/2 more hours getting rid of a LOT of junk!  So nice to see some sunshine, I was motivated!









What I really need to do is repaint this place.  Still have a little more organizing to do, but it sure is an improvement.




Before lunch I drove down to Country Max to pick up some shavings.  The clouds were gorgeous.
By late afternoon Gary had a fire going as the temperature had dropped.
I put dinner in the oven and went out to feed the ponies around 6.





(A little earlier we had some hail).

I had totally forgotten about this sheet I bought over 35 years ago.  It was even clean!  Should fit Rebel.

Tucked in for the night.  Sweet boys...
Country ribs, yams and coleslaw for dinner.  So good.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Terra said...

I like the photos showing your pony and horse together, they look like fast friends. You accomplished a lot with your organizing and cleanup project.

Sandra said...

I love that space in your barn! The horse and pony seem made for one another.