Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

No Thank You

It was cold enough to snow this morning.


Little Wonder was thrilled to be wearing his red coat.
The sheets went back on the ponies....

and the roofers did not show up.  After chores I took it easy and we started a fire in the kitchen.  It felt so good.
I got out of the house for a short time....
went to Wegmans and was on the hunt for some shavings.  Every kind they had at Country Max was more like sawdust.....very dusty.  No sale.  Then I went to runnings....bigger chips were $7.29 per bag!  Forget that!  Switching back to pellets for the summer.








Tucked the ponies in for the night and


had French toast and sausage for dinner.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I would love a wood stove in the kitchen! I'm sorry you keep getting our weather, I can't make it stop! I buy bulk shavings, the price went up $55 a load. Yikes. They are the only provider around so I'm stuck. Now I want French toast. I don't know how long it's been since I made it. No idea why I don't.