Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Hello Darryl and Ginny!

Not too many pictures today.  I've been tired since I got up!  Watched the North Carolina/Duke splendiferous basketball game last night and then got started on "Heartland."  Stayed up way too late!


We had some fine snow off and on and rain this evening.

After chores I put together a veggie platter and a brownie/walnut "pie."  Darryl and Ginny were coming over to play some music and do some singing.  We have not done this for almost 3 years, and since Darryl is a great uke player....I thought I could learn a few things.

Doug came along with his upright bass and Sara called me about something else, so I invited her too.
It took awhile to get going as we all had or did not have the same music.
So nice to spend some time together with old friends.
By the time they left and I did evening chores I sure did not want 



to make dinner, so we went out for Reubens.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Lori, not like you to be tired for some days on end. Love the music, and the rest of the family too. So good to be able to go out for dinner when the thought of cooking is TOO much.